ИВАНОВА Елена Владимировна
1. Making Curriculum Vitae by HTML
- Make your own professional resume also called curriculum vitae as html document
(cvml.html). Your CV should be similar to the pattern of your variant:
variant 2, variant 3, variant 4
(table of distribution variants).
To edit the html-code, use Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Expression Web, or a simple text editor.
The sections that should be present in this document::
- Personal Information
- surname, name
- date of birth, place of birth
- marital status
- Your Contact Information
- school (include begin and end dates of education, grade point average)
- university (include begin and end dates of education, degree, grade point average)
- Professional Skills
- List of skills (example, operating systems, programming environments,
programming languages, hardware platforms, etc.)
- Professional Experience
- work history (list in chronological order, include position details and begin and end dates of work)
- information about the awards (grants, winning in contests, competitions, etc.)
- Check up your html-document using The W3C Markup Validation Service.
- Make a CSS table of styles (Cascade Style Sheet) for your html-document. The style table should be placed in a file cvml.css.
- Check up your css-document using
The W3C CSS Validation Service.
- W3Schools. HTML Tutorial - (HTML5 Compliant)
- W3Schools. CSS Tutorial
- W3C. HTML Current Status
- The W3C Markup Validation Service
- The W3C CSS Validation Service